Jaclo 607-VB Lift and Turn Bathroom Sink Drain without Overflow, Vintage Bronze
- Style 11 one size Bar Chair Coffee Milk Tea Lounge Chair Simple Bar Stool Designer Wrought Iron gold High Chair Padded Bar Chair,Style 13
- MAYSHINE Absorbent Microfiber Chenille Door mat Runner for Front Inside Floor Doormats, Quick Drying, Washable-31x59 inch Burgundy
- Kole Imports Large 4-Tier Rolling Kitchen Cart
- Chocolate 5-Piece Set Garland Rug BA010W5P06J5 Traditional Bath Rug Set, 5-Piece, Chocolate
- Large 60 Folding Wall Fan - Maroon Dragons - Original Hand-painted
- Aqua bluee QUEEN 90\ New Aqua bluee 1000 Thread Count 4 Piece sheet set, 25 Inch Deep Pocket 100% Egyptian Cotton Bedding in Queen Size Stripe
We are experts in nonprofit law, community and economic development and affordable housing, and we are committed to working with organizations dedicated to making a difference in their communities. Our clients include local, national and international nonprofit organizations and social enterprises. Our specialties are formation, qualification for tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status, handling of governance matters, fundraising, bond financing, low income housing tax credits, new markets and historic tax credits and earned income strategies as well as expansion efforts through joint ventures, mergers, partnerships and the formation of hybrid organizations.
"As a prominent employment defense firm, when our nonprofit employer clients need legal counsel in governance and tax issues, Beth Bergman and her firm are our go-to experts. Beth and her team bring not only the greatest expertise in nonprofit law in Southern California, but genuine passion and mature judgment in serving their clients. Beth believes in her clients and it shows in the service her firm delivers."
Jeffrey S. Horton Thomas, Esq., equity partner, Thomas Employment Law Advocates, APCKokeruup Copper hot and Cold Faucet colorful Faucet Bathroom Faucet Awhiteo BL441094 Decorative Basket Waste Strainer, Cafe Brown by whiteo.