- Door mat W35 x L59 INCH Bear,Mammal Silhouette with Mountain Landscape Flying Birds and Forest Wildlife Design,Black White Non-Slip Door Mat Carpet
- Twin Emoji Pals Bling Bed in A Bag Light Pink, Twin
- Plain Thickening Mattress,Warm Single Two People Tatami Soft Cushion,Mattress Quilt-E 90x200cm(35x79inch)
- Folding Stool shoes Bench Creative Gradient color Cardboard Waterproof Portable Seat (Size 32 32 28 cm)
- North States Superyard Ultimate Playard, Ivory
- Simpli Home Clay Square Pouf, Patterned bluee Melange
We are experts in nonprofit law, community and economic development and affordable housing, and we are committed to working with organizations dedicated to making a difference in their communities. Our clients include local, national and international nonprofit organizations and social enterprises. Our specialties are formation, qualification for tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status, handling of governance matters, fundraising, bond financing, low income housing tax credits, new markets and historic tax credits and earned income strategies as well as expansion efforts through joint ventures, mergers, partnerships and the formation of hybrid organizations.
"As a prominent employment defense firm, when our nonprofit employer clients need legal counsel in governance and tax issues, Beth Bergman and her firm are our go-to experts. Beth and her team bring not only the greatest expertise in nonprofit law in Southern California, but genuine passion and mature judgment in serving their clients. Beth believes in her clients and it shows in the service her firm delivers."
Jeffrey S. Horton Thomas, Esq., equity partner, Thomas Employment Law Advocates, APCProlonged Mixer Bathroom Taps The Tower Konvex Mouth Bath Wall, With deviatorecromoLHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin taps on the golden basin, B.