SHLONG Faucet Pool Mop Balcony Faucet Kitchen Cold Single Wall-Mounted Steel Stainless 304 Tap onomb2b021874-Furniture
- JIAJUAN Soft Doormat Entryway Rug Indoor Thick Welcome Floor Mats for Home Kitchen Bathroom, 30mm, 3 colors, 13 Sizes (color bluee, Size 80x100cm)
- White Xyanzi Umbrella Stand, Storage Umbrella Bucket - Wrought Iron Floor Type for Hotel Lobby Home 20x25x60cm (color White)
- Circularity Floor mat Carpet Round Indoor Floor mat Entrance Circle Floor mat for Office Chair Wood Floor Circle Floor mat Office Round mat for Living Room Pattern 5'3 Diameter
- Rug Runner,Doormat Indoor with Name Washable Home Kitchen Anti Fatigue-B 50x150cm(20x59inch)
- Tatami Mattress Mattress Dormitory Single Scorpion Floor Sleep Mattress Mattress Tatami Mat Cushion is Breathable Sweat-Absorbent Tatami Mattress Double G (color D, Size 90x200cm (35x79inch))
- Basin Faucet Basin Sink Antique Brass Waterfall Deck Mounted Single Handle Bathroom Faucets,Mixers & Taps
- Stone Hearth Ekena Millwork CM17ROUWF redherham Ceiling Medallion, 18 OD x 3 1 2 ID x 1 1 2 P, Ultra Pure White
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap The waterfall water outlet cold water ceramic valve single hole single handle bathroom basin mixer
- Ocean_25 Medium Size Scene of Sea Waves Palm Tree Landscape Picture Modern Painting on Canvas 5 Piece Framed Wall Art for Living Room Bedroom Kitchen Home Decor Stretched Gallery Canvas Wrap Giclee Print (60’’W x 32’’H)
- redOOY Taps Zinc Alloy Hot And Cold Water Mixing Valve Rain Shower Faucet Bathroom Concealed Prince Shower
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.