Silver Union, Wall Rainshower 27057A00 GROHE sfodb2b033961-Furniture
- Rug Runner,Doormat Indoor with Name Washable Home Kitchen Anti Fatigue-B 50x150cm(20x59inch)
- Sleeping Tatami Floor Mat Foldable Futon Tatami Mattress Soft Thick Japanese Student Dormitory Mattress Pad Comfortable and Breathable G (color Green, Size 1.5X2M Bed)
- Squishable Fuzzy Bumblebee 15
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Basin Sink Mixer Taps Bathroom Kitchen Sink Taps Brass Hot and Cold Water Ctzl2882
- Oudan All Copper Pull-Out Faucet Cold Handwashing Basin Shampoo Basin Can Be Telescopically Hole Basin Mixer, Chrome 3 (Paragraph High (color 6 Black (Short Paragraph, Size -)
- Be-You-tiful Home Antoinette Quilt Set Queen bluee
- PureCare PCSM-Q-IV Elements Premium Modal 4 Piece Sheet Set Queen Ivory
- Luxurious Cotton Rich 600 Thread Count Bed Sheet Sets - Soft & Wrinkle Free, Quick Dry, Fade & Stain Resistant. Extra Elasticity & Breathability (King, White)
- My World Comforter Set (Sports and Stars, Twin)
- Kitchen Tap Pull-Out Kitchen Hot and Cold Dishes Revolving Sink Vegetable Basin Telescopic Tap Kitchen Taps Kitchen Sink Mixer Taps Basin Tap
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.