DONOUCLS Large Crystal Flower Vases Handmade Cut Christmas Decorations for Home Wedding Decoration 5.2 x 7.2 Inches
Bedsure 3 Piece Reversible Quilt Set King Size (106 x96 ) - Solid Stitched Pattern - Soft Microfiber Lightweight Coverlet Bedspread for All Season - White (Includes 1 Quilt, 2 Shams)L22LW Faucet The Brass Faucets Toilets, Hot and Cold Water Basin Mixer Taps New Black Waterfall Faucet
LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet durable faucet copper hot cold single hole kitchen sink faucet basin mixer
Art to Frames Double-Multimat-539-754 89-FRBW26061 Collage Frame Photo Mat Double Mat with 3-5x7 Openings and Espresso Frame
Blogging really isn’t as easy as it looks, is it? Sure, it seems nice and simple at the start, when you’re not too bothered about the number of people reading your work, and when the work itself is still fresh and exciting – it can be incredibly fun and even liberating, writing about the things you love. But once you really get into it and you’re trying to stick to a schedule while still promoting your work in enough places to get new readers to come and take a look… that’s when things can start to get tricky. Beginner bloggers make all sorts of mistakes. Hell, even the veterans do. But when you’re a beginner blogger, even the simplest of mistakes can set up major roadblocks along your blogging career path. So why not sidestep all of those issues and sprint to success? Let us be your coach. Mistake #1 – You’re Not Loose Enough Unless you’re writing about something super serious, you need to loosen up a bit! Writing your blog posts should never feel like writing a university essay. You need to find your own voice and write it. No one enjoys reading things that are really heavy and dense, so make sure to lighten things up a bit. Use your own voice. Write in a similar way to how you talk. Only then will you be able to keep things nice and conversational, engaging enough to keep people reading on. Remember: you’re writing for people. People who are using their free time to read your stuff! Mistake #2 – Selling Yourself Instead of Your Ideas Okay,...
GFEI All bronze antique shower nozzle set European style retro shower, hot and cold faucet, bathroom shower, shower head,C
Blogging is something that can really eat away at your time. For people who aren’t bloggers, it can often be rather difficult to understand exactly how much time it can take up, but for the rest of us, we know it all too well. And when you have a few things on the go while still trying to juggle you know, actually having a life, things can get tough! This can then lead to either the quantity or the quality of your posts to take a hit, something none of us want to happen. Clearly, the best way to keep on top of your game is to eliminate the distractions and get to work. So here’s a little help. Stop Writing While at Work If you really want to produce some quality content, then you have to set aside the time to write and write alone. That means no more writing while at your day job, no more writing while attending a conference, no more writing while you’re on a video call. No more writing while doing anything else! You need to focus all of your attention on your writing in order to produce the best end-product possible. Put the phone away, turn off the TV and get your fingers set to typing. No more distractions. Stop Doing Too Much Planning You can never plan too much, right? Sadly, you’re wrong – and it may be that planning is what’s really taking away from your writing time. Sometimes, you’ll have a project that, for whatever reason, is taking you way too long to figure out how to approach it....
FZHLR Kitchen Sink Tap Wall Set Kitchen Faucet Double Handle Mixing Water Tap for Sink Only Cold Kitchen Tap,B
Brass Wall Faucet Chrome Brass Faucethandle Bathroom Basin Faucet Swivel Spout Mixer Tap
When you are trying to get the search engines on your side so that you can increase your rankings on their respective results pages and therefore attract a higher number of new readers to your blog, it can be useful to have the correct tools at your disposal. The tools that we are talking about are, of course, SEO tools. In our previous instalment of this mini series of articles, we covered three incredibly useful tools, all of which brings something different to the table: SE Ranking, SEMrush and SEO Analyzer. This time we will be taking a look at a further three tools that you should look into trying out: Link Research Tools, Serpstat and the Bing SEO Analyzer. Let’s go! #1 – Link Research Tools Link Research Tools isn’t a misnomer – you do get more than just the one tool to make good use of. In fact, you can get access to up to 21 different SEO tools, depending of course upon the price plan that you choose to take out. It’s not cheap, unfortunately; the most popular price tier will set you back almost $600 a month, but if you want the best you have to pay for the best. It gives you a real all-round perspective of both your site’s efforts and those of your competition, so you can rise to the top in the shortest time possible. #2 – Serpstat Serpstat has more than a dozen types of data for you to take in, so much that it can seem a little overwhelming. Thankfully they are all laid out simply so that understanding...
Oudan 304 Stainless Steel Telescopic Pull-Out Faucet Wash Basin Counter Basin Bathroom FaucetS65-UE6589321496 (color -, Size -)At the beginning of a new year, lots of people spend time thinking about what they’d like to achieve in the year ahead, and how they can reach their personal and career goals. When it comes to blogging, there are a few new years resolutions bloggers can make that can be surprisingly simple to stick to, and really rewarding. To help get you started, here are few we think should definitely be on your list. 1. Invest in a content management system When it comes to taking your blog seriously, you’ll need to invest in some form of scheduling and content management system so that you have complete control over your posts, and so that you can get organised, and keep posting consistent. This will be great for building a following, as readers will know they can expect regular posting from you, and as it will be organised, it won’t be rushed either. You can also use scheduling programs to schedule social media promotional posts for your blog content, too. 2. Up your social media game As mentioned above, social media promotional posts are key, and they should go hand in hand with every blog post you write. Take some time to improve your social media pages and presence, otherwise, promoting your posts on there will not be as effective. 3. Update your important personal info Things like ‘About Me’ and ‘Contact’ pages are vital, and it’s just as important to evaluate them regularly to make sure the details are correct, up to date and relevant. They’re usually the two pages people visit first on a blog post or...
Iscream Strawberry Scented Kawaii Cactus Cutie Embroidered Accent 15 x 14 Furry PillowIf you run a small business, you’ll no doubt be aware of the concept of working with famous influencers to help promote your products or services in a real world, contextual way. Effective, relative influencer relationships can be really key for brand growth, brand loyalty and interest. After all, what’s a more effective marketing ploy than having someone like Zoella talk lovingly about your brand? However, influential people like Zoella come with a hefty price tag that most small businesses or start ups just can’t reach. That’s where micro influencers come in. These types of social media users with less followers are more attainable, but often still exceptionally valuable in terms of influencing new customers. Here are some top tips for working with them. How to find micro influencers Finding them in the first place is a good place to start, and there’s no better way to find them than on your own feed. Spend time looking through your followers and identifying some that are relevant to your business – i.e. if you’re a vegan cosmetics company for example, look for vegan makeup artists in your followers list. Now take a look at how many followers they have. Depending on the size of your business, you should look for between 1,000 to 100,000 followers. If they’re already fans of you, getting them on board to collaborate with you should be significantly easier than if they weren’t. Do your research using hashtags Sticking to your list of followers can only help you so far. If you want to go further, you need to research further. Sticking with the vegan cosmetics...
Sink Whole Basin Bronze Brass Hot and Cold Mixer Toilet Single Handle Single Hole Shampoo Wash Face Take A Bathroom Faucet VegetablesWe recently published a post that covered some common “schoolboy errors” that are made by a surprisingly large amount of bloggers when they’re just starting out (and by some veterans in the game, too!). This may come as no surprise to you, especially if you’ve noticed the “Part Two” in the title of this article… But we thought that it wasn’t enough. After all, there are loads of new bloggers out there, and they’re all making loads of their own mistakes. That’s okay – we’re all human after all, and we’re all making mistakes, big and small. But if we can help you make fewer mistakes, then you can blog your way to success that little bit quicker. So let’s do that, shall we? Mistake #1 – Your Writing Isn’t Focused Sometimes, you will have a real flash and sizzle of inspiration hit you, and you just need to rush over to your laptop and get it all out and onto the (web) page as quickly as possible. This is great… unless that’s what you’re going to post. Don’t publish your “brain dump” of an article! It’s likely to be unfocused, cluttered and rambling. Stream of consciousness might work for Joyce, but it doesn’t make a great blog post. So how do you stop that from happening, whilst still writing a post about your worldview-shakingly amazing idea? Simple: you break it down into an outline. Decide on how you want your final product to look, then make a nice, flowing list of the steps you need to take to get it to that point. Break it down into section...
Pot Nabe Kamameshi Serving Single Style Japanese Collection Hinomaru and Shabu Diameter 5.75 oz fl 26 Lid Wooden With Set Stove usciadac14470-Furniture
ROKTONG Taps European Bathroom Copper Basin Hot And Cold Faucet Washbasin Basin Single Handle Single Hole gold Bathroom FaucetEveryone loves a good infographic. And what’s not to love? They tend to be easy on the eye with some attractive and colourful visuals, and even better than that, they usually contain a vast treasure trove of interesting information. And as a blogger, you have a further reason to love infographics: because they are so popular, they can help to bring in major amounts of traffic to your site. Importantly, they can be used to bring in targeted traffic, which you can then convert into regularly recurring visitors. If you’re looking for tips on exactly how you can boost your targeted traffic with an infographic, take a gander at the advice given below. Get Your Infographic Going Social Clearly, you want as many people as possible to see your infographic. After all, a lot of time and effort went into making it look as spectacular as it does, and it will be all for naught if you can’t get any eyes on it. There is no better way to get an infographic seen than by sharing it through your various social media accounts. Get it onto Facebook and Twitter at the very least and encourage your fans to help spread your message. It’s even possible to get your infographic onto Instagram – it’s an image! Do Your Research – and Provide Your Sources! Obviously, if you want your infographic to really pick up the shares and therefore pick up the readers, then you need to ensure that the infographic you create is of the absolute highest quality. When we say high quality, we do of course mean that you...
Carlisle 34104503 Bronco Round Waste Container Lid, 26 Length, 26 Width, 2.25 Height, Polyethylene (LLDPE), Black, 44 gal (Pack of 3)Yes, yes I do. That’s your answer to the question in the title, right? Otherwise, why else would you be here? Why else would you be reading this post? You want to build up a massive email list, as this will allow you to grow your base of regularly returning visitors. There’s nothing but positives when you’re talking about email lists! But many people are forgetting to build up their own email list. Perhaps they think it is outdated or that it is not worth all the hassle to do so. But we’re here to tell you otherwise – did you know, email lists have an average return on investment of 4000%? That’s £40 for every quid you spend! That’s incredible, right? So let’s get you a mailing list. Use the List Goal Extension for Chrome If you use Chrome as your browser (and you probably should), then the List Goal extension by Bryan Harris is a must-have. And there’s some more good news here – it’s completely free to use! List Goal is really easy to use, and it basically coaches you on how to start and build up an email list. Sounds like exactly the sort of thing we could use, doesn’t it? It does three primary things. Number one: it keeps you focused on the task at hand (namely, building your email list). Number two: it gives you all the stats you could need, updated in real time. And number three: it gives you personalised tips and strategies to keep your list on the up and up. So hop to it! Get Back to Guest Blogging...
Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap pink gold Wash Basin Single Hole Hot and Cold Faucet Basin FaucetOne of the major advantages of working as a blogger is the sheer freedom it affords you – most of us bloggers don’t have to stay in one place, such as at the office or in the home study, to get our work done and our articles posted. This allows us some real opportunity of choice: we can choose other places, whether near home or further afield, to do our work in, while enjoying a change of scenery. However, going to all those different places with your laptop or tablet in tow poses a few risks, risks that are not entirely insignificant. Even if the Wi-Fi network you’re using is protected by a password, you are still sharing the network with a number of other people, which means that your data can be at risk. It is surprisingly easy to steal data – such as your usernames and passwords – when you’re sharing a network with a less trustworthy type. So don’t take any chances! Here’s how you can protect yourself when using a public Wi-Fi network. Change Your Sharing Options While at home, it can make your life easier to have network sharing switched on. After all, it allows you to share files among your various devices, use printers with those devices, and even login to your devices from elsewhere using remote login services. However, when you’re out and about, make sure those are locked down. Anyone with a little bit of knowledge can access these options when you share a network with them, without even hacking and often without having to use a password. In Windows, you’ll...
Pot Nabe Kamameshi Serving Single Style Japanese Collection Hinomaru and Shabu Diameter 5.75 oz fl 26 Lid Wooden With Set Stove usciadac14470-Furniture
Yes sedileria Toilet Dolomite Clodia Dedicated Toilet Seat Slow Close, 455254181480?ZipperIf you want your business website to be successful, then the first step along that path is to create a blog for said business. However, that alone is not going to lead you to riches. First of all, you need to ensure that you actually put this blog to good use, updating it on a regular basis with good, relevant and useful content. If you really desire those all-important Google rankings, then you have to put the effort in and do a little SEO graft. This sounds really tricky, but with a little guidance you can be well on your way in no time at all, even with little to no prior experience in SEO. Let’s go take a look at exactly how we can do just that. Download the Yoast SEO Plugin The best way to boost your SEO efforts is to keep producing quality that is both high quality and of interest to your readers. Obviously, it has to be relevant – Google won’t start tracking you for the keywords you want unless you are regularly using those keywords in your written post. It also has to be engaging: the more people that keep coming back, the more respectable Google will see your site as being. The Yoast plugin will help you to keep those posts engaging. It is designed for WordPress and it will help you make the right decisions when creating your posts. It can even help you with things like content marketing strategies, though some of the more advance features are only available with the premium version. Make Sure You’re Running at Top Speed...
- Artzfolio Marine Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 20 X 20Inch
- Patio Table Dining Table Outdoor Table,31.5 Garden Yard Outdoor Lawn Indoor MDF Top Steel Frame Coffee End Side Table,Outside Bar Table for Deck Garden Pool (Round,Black)
- D 180x200cm(71x79inch) Japanese Traditional Futon Mattress Tatami mat,Thick Premium Mattress pad Non-Slip Foldable Mattress Topper Living Room Bedroom mat Area Rug-H 120x200cm(47x79inch)
- Dream On Me Spring Crib and Toddler Bed Mattress, Twilight
- Allied Brass NS-2 16-SCH 16-Inch Double Glass Shelf
- MMM- Electric Pedestal Desk Fan greenical Fan Timing 2 Hour 14 inches Five Leaf Blades Silent Mechanical Control Adjustable Three Gear Wind Speed Pivoting Fan Apply to Household Office,2859cm
- Oudan Cold Drawing redatably Kitchen Faucet Mixer (color -, Size -)
- American Standard 7010.230.002 Green Tea Toilet Paper Holder, Polished Chrome
- Yjmgrowing Washroom Accessories Heightening Waterfall Basin Mixer Tap,European Style Retro Mixer Tap Single Handle One Hole Bathroom Faucet,Black Antique Copper Hardware Accessories Family use
- 8 Inch Chrome colorful LED Shower Head Rain Shower
- Old Bronze Kichler 45056NI Monroe Bath 4-Light, Brushed Nickel
- Decorry Spring Kitchen Faucet Taps All Copper Cold High-Pressure Spring
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Square Tube Copper Hot and Cold Single Cold Plating Square Brush?A
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Antique-brass faucet three hole hot and cold basin antique solid brass basin Faucet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Antique faucets full copper basin surface redating basin cold water tap.
- Kitchen Bathroom Sink Taps Bath Shower Systems Zinc Alloy Brushed Octagonal Faucet Sink Kitchen Faucet Sink Hot And Cold Faucet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Hot and cold, wash basins, redate, the brass, double handle single hole sink faucet, B
- Oudan Stainless Steel redary Mixing Faucet Mixing Faucet 304 Cold Kitchen Faucet Mounted Caipen (color -, Size -)
- Maifeini The New Brushed Chrome Plated Brass Bath Kitchen Sinks Faucets Ceramic Valve 2 Hole Lever Wall Mounted Faucets Heat Sink Mixer Tap Tap
- Faucet Washbasin Mixer 360 Degree Swivel Solid Brass Kitchen Mixer Cold and Hot Kitchen Tap Single Hole Water Tap Kitchen Faucet
- JINGB Home Warm Mermaid Tail Sofa Cover Mermaid Wool Knit, Green, 180 90CM (71 35.4 inch) (color The bluee, Size 180 90CM)
- Flower stand Solid Wood flower stand Plant Stand Indoor Balcony flower stand Multi-Layer Floor Shelf Three-Dimensional flower stand (color B)
- Big Joe Milano Bean Bag Chair, Sapphire
- A Folding Faucet, Stretchable Double Joint Swing Arm Wall Mount Kitchen Faucet, Single Hole Two Handle Folding Stretchable Double Joint Swing Arm Commercial Kitchen Sink Faucet,D
- AJUNR-Cu All Basin golden Dragon Waterfall Single Hole Wash-Basin Mixer Household Single-Mixer Tap
- Footstool - BeanBag Foot Stool for Living Room or Bedroom fold
- JZX Solid Wood Footstool, Household Square Stool, Replacement shoes Bench, Low Stool, Multi-Function Household Stool
- SONGMICS Coat Rack Stand, Coat Tree, Hall Tree Free Standing, Industrial Style, with 2 Shelves, for Clothes, Hat, Bag, Black, Vintage URCR16BX
- WP Continental Retro Antique Full Copper and gold hot and Cold taps
- Zlxzlx New Retro Basin Faucet gold Brass Double Handle Wall Mounted Bathroom Sink Faucet Hot Cold Tap in-Wall Bathroom Tap
- Kitchen faucet Basin faucet,European-style retro faucet,Bathroom Vanities Single Hole Faucets,Kitchen faucets,Bathroom faucet,Household faucets Basin faucet
- Black Vinyl Seat Natural Wood Frame 1 Pack Flash Furniture 2 Pk. HERCULES Series greenical Slat Back Natural Wood Restaurant Chair - Black Vinyl Seat
- ZPSPZ kitchen mixer tap Black Kitchen Washing Pot Cold and Hot 304 Stainless Steel Faucet redating
- 6 Chef's Messermeister San Moritz Elite Chef's Knife, 9-Inch
- A ZHFJGKR&ZL Counter Basin White gold-Plated Mixing Faucet Brass Cold & Hot Water Bathroom Taps.A
- Home Of Ultra Chrome Helix Mono Side Action Mixer PK380
- Cf2017-1 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The Kitchen cold water kitchen faucet and cold water faucet black sink mixer,CF-1
- Nickel Brushed B BMY Modern Fashion Waterfall Basin Mixer Creative High-end Hot And Cold Faucet (color Black retro, Size B)
- bluee LVZAIXI Chair Kitchen Stool Bar Stool Made of Artificial Leather Height Adjustable (color Pink)
- Nature Half Round Door mats Watercolor Hand Drawn Green Oak Tree on Sunset Sketchy Nature Artwork Image Bathroom Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Green and White
- T7 GAIXIA Recliner Foldable Adjustable Headrest Home Office Nap Garden Camping Lounge Chair (color T4)
- Faucet Bathroom Vanity Single Handle Bathroom Chrome Copper
- Pull Out The Pull Down Stainless Steelbathroom Pull Pull Faucet Hot and Cold Basin Washbasin Faucet Telescopic Basin Faucet
- Bristles 3032 Cut End Wet Mop Head Replacement, Cotton, Pack of 12 ( 32, White)
- Kingston Brass Kb231Pl Tub And Shower Faucet With 3-Porcelain Lever Handle, Polished Chrome
- A White Jade Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The tap on the sink, hot and cold water basin full of copper, Wong Yuk
- European-Style Floor mats Door mats Bathroom Water-Absorbing Anti-skidding mat Household-Home pad-A 90x90cm(35x35inch)
- Small Bench Removable Washable Green Sponge Chair Cover Multifunctional Chair High Stool Dressing Stool Restaurant Bench (color Brown, Size 33x33x45cm)
- SS100E2 Stainless Steel Bench U Legs (Narrow Coffee Table), 1 Pair
- 1 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper vanity area, double, single hole, hot and cold, wet cock 2
- gold-plated faucet hot and cold water faucet bathroom faucet faucet (color -, Size -)
- Retro faucet double hole basin faucet double hole faucet hot and cold bathroom
- redOOY Diy???Bathroom Sink Taps Taps Faucet Basin Faucet Basin Faucet Basin White Painted Single Hole White
- Flash Furniture Contemporary Burgundy Vinyl Bucket Seat Adjustable Height Barstool with Chrome Base
- Kitchen Taps YIXINY FLY-8868 Washbasin Taps Brass+rubber Material Ceramic Valve,Free Bending Pipe,Kitchen Sink Mixer Taps, Washbasin Faucet,3 colors (color BLACK)