Simple Folding Table Laptop Desk Bed with Small Table Dormitory Lazy Desk Learning Table (6 colors Optional) (60 39 27cm)
Tatami Mattress Foldable Thick Warm Bed by Student Dormitory Strap Design Sleeping Mat Bedroom Mattress (color D, Size 120X200cm)A-Fort DLDL Fashion Creative Makeup Stool shoes Bench (color Brown)
Wall Mirror Wall-Mounted Bathroom Mirror Bathroom Vanity Mirror Living Room Bedroom Vanity Mirror Frameless Round Bathroom Wall Mirror (color White, Size 50x50cm)
SODIKA Non Slip Kitchen Rug Set 2 Piece, Floor Mat Carpet Runner,Tropical Plant Leaves (23.6x35.4in+23.6x70.9 inches)
Blogging really isn’t as easy as it looks, is it? Sure, it seems nice and simple at the start, when you’re not too bothered about the number of people reading your work, and when the work itself is still fresh and exciting – it can be incredibly fun and even liberating, writing about the things you love. But once you really get into it and you’re trying to stick to a schedule while still promoting your work in enough places to get new readers to come and take a look… that’s when things can start to get tricky. Beginner bloggers make all sorts of mistakes. Hell, even the veterans do. But when you’re a beginner blogger, even the simplest of mistakes can set up major roadblocks along your blogging career path. So why not sidestep all of those issues and sprint to success? Let us be your coach. Mistake #1 – You’re Not Loose Enough Unless you’re writing about something super serious, you need to loosen up a bit! Writing your blog posts should never feel like writing a university essay. You need to find your own voice and write it. No one enjoys reading things that are really heavy and dense, so make sure to lighten things up a bit. Use your own voice. Write in a similar way to how you talk. Only then will you be able to keep things nice and conversational, engaging enough to keep people reading on. Remember: you’re writing for people. People who are using their free time to read your stuff! Mistake #2 – Selling Yourself Instead of Your Ideas Okay,...
Benzara BM185295 Wooden Counter Height Stool with Scooped Seat, Set of Two, White
Blogging is something that can really eat away at your time. For people who aren’t bloggers, it can often be rather difficult to understand exactly how much time it can take up, but for the rest of us, we know it all too well. And when you have a few things on the go while still trying to juggle you know, actually having a life, things can get tough! This can then lead to either the quantity or the quality of your posts to take a hit, something none of us want to happen. Clearly, the best way to keep on top of your game is to eliminate the distractions and get to work. So here’s a little help. Stop Writing While at Work If you really want to produce some quality content, then you have to set aside the time to write and write alone. That means no more writing while at your day job, no more writing while attending a conference, no more writing while you’re on a video call. No more writing while doing anything else! You need to focus all of your attention on your writing in order to produce the best end-product possible. Put the phone away, turn off the TV and get your fingers set to typing. No more distractions. Stop Doing Too Much Planning You can never plan too much, right? Sadly, you’re wrong – and it may be that planning is what’s really taking away from your writing time. Sometimes, you’ll have a project that, for whatever reason, is taking you way too long to figure out how to approach it....
Desk, Notebook Cooling Computer Desk Small Table Bed Foldable Table Dormitory with Lazy Table Learning Desk Portable Table (color B)
Small Square Stool, Modern Solid Wood Makeup Stool for Kitchen Dining Room (color color 1)
When you are trying to get the search engines on your side so that you can increase your rankings on their respective results pages and therefore attract a higher number of new readers to your blog, it can be useful to have the correct tools at your disposal. The tools that we are talking about are, of course, SEO tools. In our previous instalment of this mini series of articles, we covered three incredibly useful tools, all of which brings something different to the table: SE Ranking, SEMrush and SEO Analyzer. This time we will be taking a look at a further three tools that you should look into trying out: Link Research Tools, Serpstat and the Bing SEO Analyzer. Let’s go! #1 – Link Research Tools Link Research Tools isn’t a misnomer – you do get more than just the one tool to make good use of. In fact, you can get access to up to 21 different SEO tools, depending of course upon the price plan that you choose to take out. It’s not cheap, unfortunately; the most popular price tier will set you back almost $600 a month, but if you want the best you have to pay for the best. It gives you a real all-round perspective of both your site’s efforts and those of your competition, so you can rise to the top in the shortest time possible. #2 – Serpstat Serpstat has more than a dozen types of data for you to take in, so much that it can seem a little overwhelming. Thankfully they are all laid out simply so that understanding...
Flash Furniture Hercules Series Black Decorative Cutout Back Metal Restaurant Chair with Mahogany Wood Back and SeatAt the beginning of a new year, lots of people spend time thinking about what they’d like to achieve in the year ahead, and how they can reach their personal and career goals. When it comes to blogging, there are a few new years resolutions bloggers can make that can be surprisingly simple to stick to, and really rewarding. To help get you started, here are few we think should definitely be on your list. 1. Invest in a content management system When it comes to taking your blog seriously, you’ll need to invest in some form of scheduling and content management system so that you have complete control over your posts, and so that you can get organised, and keep posting consistent. This will be great for building a following, as readers will know they can expect regular posting from you, and as it will be organised, it won’t be rushed either. You can also use scheduling programs to schedule social media promotional posts for your blog content, too. 2. Up your social media game As mentioned above, social media promotional posts are key, and they should go hand in hand with every blog post you write. Take some time to improve your social media pages and presence, otherwise, promoting your posts on there will not be as effective. 3. Update your important personal info Things like ‘About Me’ and ‘Contact’ pages are vital, and it’s just as important to evaluate them regularly to make sure the details are correct, up to date and relevant. They’re usually the two pages people visit first on a blog post or...
Classic Slipcovers CD3TRDINCHR Cotton Duck 3 Tier Dining Chair, NaturalIf you run a small business, you’ll no doubt be aware of the concept of working with famous influencers to help promote your products or services in a real world, contextual way. Effective, relative influencer relationships can be really key for brand growth, brand loyalty and interest. After all, what’s a more effective marketing ploy than having someone like Zoella talk lovingly about your brand? However, influential people like Zoella come with a hefty price tag that most small businesses or start ups just can’t reach. That’s where micro influencers come in. These types of social media users with less followers are more attainable, but often still exceptionally valuable in terms of influencing new customers. Here are some top tips for working with them. How to find micro influencers Finding them in the first place is a good place to start, and there’s no better way to find them than on your own feed. Spend time looking through your followers and identifying some that are relevant to your business – i.e. if you’re a vegan cosmetics company for example, look for vegan makeup artists in your followers list. Now take a look at how many followers they have. Depending on the size of your business, you should look for between 1,000 to 100,000 followers. If they’re already fans of you, getting them on board to collaborate with you should be significantly easier than if they weren’t. Do your research using hashtags Sticking to your list of followers can only help you so far. If you want to go further, you need to research further. Sticking with the vegan cosmetics...
Coat Rack, Wall Hanging Clothes Shelf Home Wood Home Living Room Bedroom Multifunctional Simple Creative Corner Coat Rack 35.6 7.5cm Easy to Install (color 1, Size 74 7.5cm)We recently published a post that covered some common “schoolboy errors” that are made by a surprisingly large amount of bloggers when they’re just starting out (and by some veterans in the game, too!). This may come as no surprise to you, especially if you’ve noticed the “Part Two” in the title of this article… But we thought that it wasn’t enough. After all, there are loads of new bloggers out there, and they’re all making loads of their own mistakes. That’s okay – we’re all human after all, and we’re all making mistakes, big and small. But if we can help you make fewer mistakes, then you can blog your way to success that little bit quicker. So let’s do that, shall we? Mistake #1 – Your Writing Isn’t Focused Sometimes, you will have a real flash and sizzle of inspiration hit you, and you just need to rush over to your laptop and get it all out and onto the (web) page as quickly as possible. This is great… unless that’s what you’re going to post. Don’t publish your “brain dump” of an article! It’s likely to be unfocused, cluttered and rambling. Stream of consciousness might work for Joyce, but it doesn’t make a great blog post. So how do you stop that from happening, whilst still writing a post about your worldview-shakingly amazing idea? Simple: you break it down into an outline. Decide on how you want your final product to look, then make a nice, flowing list of the steps you need to take to get it to that point. Break it down into section...
Baby Hearts Cotton Portable Bed Strap Folding Baby Portable Bed Silk Brown) (color colors 3 Table Changing Baby Crib Travel cbevadac63672-Furniture
Soft Mattress,Padded Folding Mattress,Hypoallergenic Comfort Sleeping pad for Dormitories Hotel Bedroom-A 150x200cm(59x79inch)Everyone loves a good infographic. And what’s not to love? They tend to be easy on the eye with some attractive and colourful visuals, and even better than that, they usually contain a vast treasure trove of interesting information. And as a blogger, you have a further reason to love infographics: because they are so popular, they can help to bring in major amounts of traffic to your site. Importantly, they can be used to bring in targeted traffic, which you can then convert into regularly recurring visitors. If you’re looking for tips on exactly how you can boost your targeted traffic with an infographic, take a gander at the advice given below. Get Your Infographic Going Social Clearly, you want as many people as possible to see your infographic. After all, a lot of time and effort went into making it look as spectacular as it does, and it will be all for naught if you can’t get any eyes on it. There is no better way to get an infographic seen than by sharing it through your various social media accounts. Get it onto Facebook and Twitter at the very least and encourage your fans to help spread your message. It’s even possible to get your infographic onto Instagram – it’s an image! Do Your Research – and Provide Your Sources! Obviously, if you want your infographic to really pick up the shares and therefore pick up the readers, then you need to ensure that the infographic you create is of the absolute highest quality. When we say high quality, we do of course mean that you...
Décor Therapy FR1549 Simplify One Drawer Square Accent Table, blueeYes, yes I do. That’s your answer to the question in the title, right? Otherwise, why else would you be here? Why else would you be reading this post? You want to build up a massive email list, as this will allow you to grow your base of regularly returning visitors. There’s nothing but positives when you’re talking about email lists! But many people are forgetting to build up their own email list. Perhaps they think it is outdated or that it is not worth all the hassle to do so. But we’re here to tell you otherwise – did you know, email lists have an average return on investment of 4000%? That’s £40 for every quid you spend! That’s incredible, right? So let’s get you a mailing list. Use the List Goal Extension for Chrome If you use Chrome as your browser (and you probably should), then the List Goal extension by Bryan Harris is a must-have. And there’s some more good news here – it’s completely free to use! List Goal is really easy to use, and it basically coaches you on how to start and build up an email list. Sounds like exactly the sort of thing we could use, doesn’t it? It does three primary things. Number one: it keeps you focused on the task at hand (namely, building your email list). Number two: it gives you all the stats you could need, updated in real time. And number three: it gives you personalised tips and strategies to keep your list on the up and up. So hop to it! Get Back to Guest Blogging...
Portable Folding Table Laptop Table Folding Table Student Desk Bed Small Table Writing Desk Small Table 60 40 25cm Wood colorOne of the major advantages of working as a blogger is the sheer freedom it affords you – most of us bloggers don’t have to stay in one place, such as at the office or in the home study, to get our work done and our articles posted. This allows us some real opportunity of choice: we can choose other places, whether near home or further afield, to do our work in, while enjoying a change of scenery. However, going to all those different places with your laptop or tablet in tow poses a few risks, risks that are not entirely insignificant. Even if the Wi-Fi network you’re using is protected by a password, you are still sharing the network with a number of other people, which means that your data can be at risk. It is surprisingly easy to steal data – such as your usernames and passwords – when you’re sharing a network with a less trustworthy type. So don’t take any chances! Here’s how you can protect yourself when using a public Wi-Fi network. Change Your Sharing Options While at home, it can make your life easier to have network sharing switched on. After all, it allows you to share files among your various devices, use printers with those devices, and even login to your devices from elsewhere using remote login services. However, when you’re out and about, make sure those are locked down. Anyone with a little bit of knowledge can access these options when you share a network with them, without even hacking and often without having to use a password. In Windows, you’ll...
Baby Hearts Cotton Portable Bed Strap Folding Baby Portable Bed Silk Brown) (color colors 3 Table Changing Baby Crib Travel cbevadac63672-Furniture
Storage Stool, Household Leather Storage Stool-Small Sofa Stool-Multifunctional Folding Storage Box-38x38x76cmIf you want your business website to be successful, then the first step along that path is to create a blog for said business. However, that alone is not going to lead you to riches. First of all, you need to ensure that you actually put this blog to good use, updating it on a regular basis with good, relevant and useful content. If you really desire those all-important Google rankings, then you have to put the effort in and do a little SEO graft. This sounds really tricky, but with a little guidance you can be well on your way in no time at all, even with little to no prior experience in SEO. Let’s go take a look at exactly how we can do just that. Download the Yoast SEO Plugin The best way to boost your SEO efforts is to keep producing quality that is both high quality and of interest to your readers. Obviously, it has to be relevant – Google won’t start tracking you for the keywords you want unless you are regularly using those keywords in your written post. It also has to be engaging: the more people that keep coming back, the more respectable Google will see your site as being. The Yoast plugin will help you to keep those posts engaging. It is designed for WordPress and it will help you make the right decisions when creating your posts. It can even help you with things like content marketing strategies, though some of the more advance features are only available with the premium version. Make Sure You’re Running at Top Speed...
- Floral Semicircular Cushion Monochrome Oriental Inspired Leaf Designs with Various Shapes with Swirls and Lines Bathroom Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 Black White
- Lvdijidian Carpet Runner-up Disposable Wedding Carpet Wear-Resistant Practical Rug Suitable for Wedding Celebration Opening Hotel Stairs Etc Doormat of Decoration (Size 1m×20m)
- FS Footstool, Low Stool Small Bench Solid Wood Chair Stool Dance Stool shoes Bench 25.5×25.5×26cm
- Cpp Shelf Bathroom Shelf European gold Retro Copper Basket
- HTTDIAN Iron Round Storage Umbrella Stand Metal Floor Type Multi-Functional Storage Umbrella Bucket (color Green)
- WENZHE Upholstered Headboard Pillow Bedside Cushion Wedges Backrest Waist Pad Flax Waist Pad Home Bedroom Multifunction Pillow Washable, 4 colors (color B, Size 120x60x10cm)
- Espresso 30 x 30 International Concepts K581-3030-36S Shaker Leg Table, Espresso
- Oudan News Styling Brass Cymbals Deck Mount Bathroom Faucets Vanity Vessel Sinks Mixer, A (color B, Size -)
- Sea Charm Canvas Prints Wall Art,Guitar Picture Canvas Wall Art,Guitar USA Flag Canvas Art,Framed and Ready to Hang,Modern Home Ofiice Wall Decor
- Chrome-Plated Brass Faucet Basin Faucet Bathroom Bathroom Basin Faucet Copper Plating Basin Single Hole Faucet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, draw-down, paint, redation, Washbasin Faucet 2
- STEAM PANDA Kitchen Faucet Sink Faucet Hot And Cold Water Mixer redation Basin Faucet Copper Single Hole - Not Equipped With Pipes
- Toto C406F12 Rowan Sedona Beige Elongated Bowl
- Dwthh Pull Out Faucet Basin Faucet Hot Cold Mixer Basin Tap Luxury Faucet Crane
- DUOBAO Mermaid Sequin Tablecloth 90X132-Inch Aqua to Lavender Sequin Table Skirts for Rectangle Tables Dessert Table Tablecloth color Glitter Tablecloth for Parties
- pinkwill Air Fryer XL 5.8-Quart, Oil-Less Low Fat Deep Fryer RHAF-16003-V2
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Hot and Cold Chrome Plated Die Cast Brass kitchen faucet pull-down kitchen faucet basin mixer
- FOUR For Kitchen And Bathroom Spout Sink Basin Mixer Waste Heat Cold And Chrome Faucet,pinkgold
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Kitchen sink faucet kitchen faucet single hole cold and hot water mixing valve chrome sink faucet ceramic valve Core
- Bear Semicircle Doormat Face of a Wild Animal with Hand Drawn Makhenda Style Patterns Ethnic Bohemian Doodle Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Black White
- Oudan Kitchen Mixer Tap Kitchen taps solid brass hot and cold swivel spout basin mixer tap (color -, Size -)
- Garcima L-40 Professional Paellero Gas Burner
- B redOOY Mixing valve switch water valve solar mixing valve mounted hot and cold accessories shower valve shower switch with water valve, (alloy) with curved five-speed shower R
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Kitchen Faucet_Manufacturer Wholesale Spring Kitchen Faucet Foreign Trade Kitchen Faucet hot and Cold Dish,35MM Spool
- Artzfolio Surreal House Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Black Frame 16 X 18.1Inch
- Letter P Waterproof Door mat P Letter Alphabet Boho Style Calligraphy Vibrant Baby Nursery Theme Personality W35 x L59 Night bluee Yellow Red
- ZHBWJSH Wooden Coat Rack Heavy-Duty Hook Wall-Mounted Coat Rack Holder Trunk Design Three-color Hanger (color Wood color, Size 98cm)
- Bathroom Wall Mirror Wall Mounted Oval Wall Mirror greenical Horizontal Sea Glass Wall Mirror Aisle Bathroom European Wrought Iron Frame HD Mirror
- Casual Home 24-Inch Director Chair Black Frame, White Canvas
- Chrome Kitchen Sink Tapsingle Hole Lavatory Bathroom Faucet,Hot and Cold Water Vanity Faucets Mixer Tap, Painting Black and gold
- 100004 Jduskfl Faucet Kitchen Faucet Net Faucet Bathroom Faucet Hot Sale Best Quality Wash Basin Sink Mixer Taps for Bathroom Oil Rubbed Bronze Faucet,100011
- HMer Sink tap in Modern Style Single Handle Waterfall Sink tap (Chrome Finish)
- Enclume Decor Bookshelf Wall Rack with Alder, Hammered Steel
- Chrome Kitchen Sink Tapfaucet Above Counter Basin Faucet Basin Washbasin Faucet Antique Copper Hot and Cold
- Hhgold faucet bathroom faucet brushed copper European hot and cold faucet basin basin wash basin faucet
- JBP Max Faucet Kitchen Hot And Cold Water Faucet Universal redary Single Hole Faucet Alloy Manufacturing-28
- ACE GLASS 5872-24 Series 50 30 Epoxy Coated Flash Chromatography Column, 50 mm ID, 10 Length
- XSJJ Bathroom Shelf Space Aluminum Wall-Mounted Finishing Rack Triangle Finishing Frame Punch-Free Bathroom Storage Rack Toiletries Finishing Frame Optional Specifications Bathroom Glass Shelf
- Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Faucet Deck Mounted Brass Basin Vanity Sink Mixer Taps
- Oriental Furniture 18 Kharbarosk Lamp - Walnut
- Basin Taps Swivel Spout Faucet Bathroom Sink Taps Retro Brushed Kitchen Dish Hot and Cold Mixed Water European Antique Faucet
- DelongKe Copper Bathroom Sink Taps Can Be Lifted and Lowered Can redate The Basin Mixer Tap,Chrome,LONGSECTION
- Modern Faucet Glass Waterfall Single Handle Sink Faucet, Copper Water Dragon Bathroom Glass Waterfall Counter Basin Plating Hot And Cold Water Mixer
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Copper Plated Hot and Cold Faucet Kitchen Bathroom Vanity
- The Single Double Basin Faucet Basin Faucet Basin Faucet