SUABO 80 x 58 inches Area Rug Non-Slip Floor Mat Painting Printed Doormats Living Room Bedroom
- bluee-tiled With High) Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Antique basin cold and hot surface on the tub faucet antique brass faucet parts I, of all
- Decorry Copper Paint Lavatory Faucet Washbasin Bathroom Hot and Cold Water Wash Basin Bathroom Retro Faucet, Black Long Section
- NuLOOM Handwoven Solid Ashli Solid Jute Runner Rug, 2' 6 x 8', Natural
- Fifth Avenue Crystal 229351-4FL Vivienne Champagne Flutes (Set of 4), 2.7 x 2.7 x 10 , bluee
- 360 Degree redating Mixer Faucet Kitchen Faucet with Filtered Water Deck Brass Kitchen Faucet with Filter Suitable for Toilet Suitable for bar Faucet
- 10 of 18x24 Black Pre-cut Acid-free whitecore mat for 13x19 + back+bag
- ROKTONG Faucet Black Bronze Antique Faucet Bathroom Thickening Hot And Cold Retro Above Counter Basin Basin
- Copper alloy matte white high-grade above counter basin faucet Washbasin faucet wash basin faucet
- AXWT Triple Cold Heat Kitchen Tap Double Tube Water Purifier Faucet Sink Water-tap redate Water Double Handle Taps (color Chrome)
- WP Flusher Toilet golden Gun Antique Faucet Set-B
- Black GWDJ Lounger Deck Chairs Solid color Household Small-Scale Folding Chair Creative Space-Saving Balcony Lounger Office Siesta Casual Backrest Chair (3 colors Available) Relaxer Recliner
We are experts in nonprofit law, community and economic development and affordable housing, and we are committed to working with organizations dedicated to making a difference in their communities. Our clients include local, national and international nonprofit organizations and social enterprises. Our specialties are formation, qualification for tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status, handling of governance matters, fundraising, bond financing, low income housing tax credits, new markets and historic tax credits and earned income strategies as well as expansion efforts through joint ventures, mergers, partnerships and the formation of hybrid organizations.
"As a prominent employment defense firm, when our nonprofit employer clients need legal counsel in governance and tax issues, Beth Bergman and her firm are our go-to experts. Beth and her team bring not only the greatest expertise in nonprofit law in Southern California, but genuine passion and mature judgment in serving their clients. Beth believes in her clients and it shows in the service her firm delivers."
Jeffrey S. Horton Thomas, Esq., equity partner, Thomas Employment Law Advocates, APCWilcor Kids Folding Camp Chair with Cup Holder and Carry BagArea Rug Desert Botanic Herbal Cartoon Like Cactus Plant Flower with Spikes Print Green and Pink for Home and Office 55 x63 .