Nuvo Lighting 60 4263 Three Light Vanity, Polished Chrome
ROKTONG Water-Tap Copper Antique Hot And Cold Water Basin Faucet Hot And Cold Water Basin FaucetFaucetwaterfall Bathroom Basin Faucet golden Polished Hot Cold Water Mixer Taps Washbasin Faucets Deck Mounted
- DYR Wall Coat Hanger with Hook Without Nails, Viscose Hook Without Walls Robust Clothes Hanger Bamboo Coat Hanger
- Aomike 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Mat Rubber Backing Doormat You Runner Rug Set, Hallway Living Room Balcony Bathroom Carpet Sets (23.6 x 35.4 +23.6 x 70.9 )
- Counter Drinking Designer Archdraw-Type Cold and Hot Dishwash Basin Faucet Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Gyps Faucet Mixer Tap Single Lever Bathroom Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Basin Sink Hot Cold Mixer Tap All Copper Round Table White Colour C ， Mixer WAS
- SADASD Contemporary Bathroom Full Copper Basin Faucet Swan gold pink Low Basin Sink Mixer Tap Ceramic Spool Single Hole Single Handle Cold Water With G1 2 Hose
- Brite Star 46-240-00 Best seasonal decoration product, Clear
- Counter Drinking Designer Archfacebasin Faucet Copper Cold and Hot Water Nozzle Handbasin Faucet
- Stolzle S2050030 Classic 3.5 Oz. Port Glass - 6 CS
- GiftBay Creations 751-14S Wedding Square Cake Stand, 14-Inch, Silver
We are experts in nonprofit law, community and economic development and affordable housing, and we are committed to working with organizations dedicated to making a difference in their communities. Our clients include local, national and international nonprofit organizations and social enterprises. Our specialties are formation, qualification for tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status, handling of governance matters, fundraising, bond financing, low income housing tax credits, new markets and historic tax credits and earned income strategies as well as expansion efforts through joint ventures, mergers, partnerships and the formation of hybrid organizations.
"As a prominent employment defense firm, when our nonprofit employer clients need legal counsel in governance and tax issues, Beth Bergman and her firm are our go-to experts. Beth and her team bring not only the greatest expertise in nonprofit law in Southern California, but genuine passion and mature judgment in serving their clients. Beth believes in her clients and it shows in the service her firm delivers."